- The early bird catches the worm. More concrete, this means: The earlier you book your vacation at Hohenwart, the cheaper your room will be! This way we reward our regular guests, but also all early bookers. For a stay of 5-6 days or 7 days and more, we even grant you a special daily rate.
- For stays of 7 nights or more, we will also award you a 40.00 Euro wellness voucher for a spa treatment at our VistaSpa!
- Our hotel prices are per person and night including the Hohenwart enjoyment board (breakfast, afternoon snack, dinner), plus local tax of 2,20 Euro per person and night (except children under 14 years). From 2024, the visitor's tax will increase to 3.80 Euros per person per night.
- For bed and breakfast we grant a reduction of 26.00 Euro per person.
- Meals: For not consumed dinner we grant you a reduction of 18.00 Euro per person (notice until 12 AM)
- New Year's eve supply: 80.00 Euro
- Dogs: only on request in the Main House and House Christine (except the Suites). Dogs are not allowed in the restaurant, on the terrace, and the lawn for sunbathing. We calculate a daily rate of 26.00 Euro (without food)
- Important note: On the day of arrival rooms are ready from 3 PM. Unfortunately, we can't confirm a specific room number or floor. On the day of departure, rooms must be liberated until 11 AM
- Payment: credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard), cash
- Your booking is considered binding after the receipt of a deposit of 10% of the room rate
- ENJOYMENT TILL THE LAST MINUTE – LATE CHECK-OUT: On the day of departure enjoy all the amenities of the Hohenwart such as VistaSpa, indoor pool, sunbathing area, fitness area, and the afternoon snack (18.00 Euro per person). A day room costs 60.00 Euro per person (subject to availability)
Our cancellation conditions:
- Up to 15 days before arrival: No cancellation fees
- 14-8 days before departure: 60% of the booking value
- from 7 days before departure or in case of early departure: 70% of the booking value
Travel Cancellation Insurance: In order to avoid cancellation costs in the event of delays or no-shows due to illness or other valid reasons, we recommend that you get a travel cancellation insurance. Please ask for it when you make your booking.