The fine Printing
Our hotel prices are valid per person and per day including our enjoyment board, (breakfast, afternoon snack, and dinner) plus local tax of 2.00 Euro (except children under 14 years of age). The prices contain 10% value-added-tax (modifications in value-added-taxes have to be calculated).
Free cancellation guarantee
So that you can plan your holiday carefree, we offer free cancellation for Corona reasons up to 48 hours prior to arrival for stays up to December 8, 2021.
- Extra beds: For each extra bed you will get a reduction of 30% (sleeping sofa in the room)
- Children's reduction
- Meals: For not consumed dinner we guarantee a reduction of 18.00 Euro per person (deregistration until 12 AM)
- New Year's eve supply: 75.00 Euro
- Dogs: only on request in the Main House and House Christine (except the Suites). Dogs are not allowed in the restaurant, on the terrace, and the lawn for sunbathing. We calculate a daily rate of 22,00 Euro (without food)
- Important note: On the day of arrival rooms are ready from 3 PM. Unfortunately, we can't confirm a specific room number or floor. On the day of departure, rooms must be liberated until 11 AM
- Payment: credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard), cash (not more than 1,999.00 Euro)
- The booking is binding after the receipt of your deposit payment of 100.00 Euro (maximum 3 days) and for a stay of more than 3 days 300.00 Euro
- ENJOYMENT TILL THE LAST MINUTE – LATE CHECK-OUT: On the day of departure enjoy all the amenities of the Hohenwart such as VistaSpa, indoor pool, sunbathing area, fitness area, and the afternoon snack (12.00 Euro per person). A day room costs 60.00 Euro per person (subject to availability)
- For a one week stay (7 nights) we give you a wellness voucher worth 35.00 Euro – per person for a beauty or wellness treatment of your choice in the VistaSpa