For a safe and carefree holiday*
Your safety and well-being are very important to us and have top priority in our planning. Therefore, we have worked out a comprehensive hygiene concept, taking into account all the requirements of the Government and the province of South Tyrol, with which you will feel as usual "at home with friends" with us.
Since May 16th, 2021, visitors from EU countries and Schengen states (list C countries) are able to enter South Tyrol without having to quarantine.
Arriving guests are required to:
1. present your Green Pass
(children under 6 years of age are exempt)
2. before entering Italy, register online via the European Digital Passenger Locator Form (dPLF)
. In the event of a check, a confirmation email on a smartphone is sufficient proof. In exceptional cases, i.e. exclusively in the event of technical obstacles, it is possible to complete the self-declaration in writing.
When using the wellness facilities at the Hotel, the Green Pass is required as well. The Green Pass is showing one of the following:
- Proof of vaccination: counts from the 15th day after the vaccination cycle has been completed.
- Proof of recovery: from a Covid 19 infection in the last six months.
- Proof of test: Negative antigen or PCR test not older than 48 hours.
Children under the age of 12 are not required to present a Green Pass for the wellness area.
Learn here where the Green Pass is also required.
Free cancellation guarantee
|To allow you to plan your holiday carefree, we offer a free cancellation guarantee up to 48 hours before arrival for stays until December 8, 2021.
- indoors, always wear a mouth/nose protection; outdoors, on the other hand, it is no longer mandatory to wear a surgical mask; you are nevertheless still required to carry a surgical mask with you and to wear it whenever there is a gathering of people
- retail shops are open all week; wearing a surgical mask while shopping is mandatory for people aged 6 and over
- public transport and cable cars operate at 80% capacity; wearing a surgical mask while on board is mandatory for people aged 12 and over; an FFP2 mask is still recommended; means of transport that are open to the elements can be used at 100% capacity
- for restaurants, bars, museums, events, etc., the Green Pass is required
- fast and contactless check-in: your data will be processed in advance; on arrival, everything, including the disinfected room cards, will be ready for you, so you can start your holiday in a relaxed manner
- your check-out is contactless with a digital EC card
Hotel area in general
Our luck – your safety advantage: the Hohenwart Hotel is very spacious and spreads over 3 houses, a large garden, and the SPA building on 3 floors. This ensures that all guests have plenty of space and can stay by themselves. Further measures include:
hand disinfection stands are set up throughout the hotel area
all public areas such as toilets, reception hall, restaurant, kitchen, and wellness area are regularly cleaned in shortened cleaning cycles and disinfected with ozone
handrails, lift switches, and light switches are also regularly cleaned and disinfected; our light works almost throughout the entire building contactless via motion sensors
In your room
- before your arrival, your room will be disinfected with ozone
- all cleaning rags are washed after every room cleaning; we have introduced a special system of color-coded rags
- your minibar will be filled individually on your arrival
- as a small welcome present, you will find a tube mask and a disinfectant in your room
the breakfast buffet, the afternoon buffet, and in the evening, the salad buffet take place as usual
in the dining area, the tables are set up at a distance of 1 m; no mask needs to be worn at the table
you are welcome to use our room service & enjoy your breakfast (16.00 Euro fee) or dinner (bistro menu; 8,00 Euro fee) in your room
SPA area and lawn
- the Green Pass is required for the use of the entire wellness area; children under 12 years of age do not need to have a Green Pass for this purpose
- pool area: no mask must be worn in the water
- in the saunas, the distance rule of 2 m applies; please register in the according list in front of the sauna
- please disinfect your lounger before use with the cleaning utensils provided
- before each treatment your Green pass will be checked and your temperature needs to be measured; a mask must be worn during treatment; before and after each treatment your hands must be disinfected
- our active program is relocated to the open air as far as possible – e.g. yoga "open air" on the rooftop terrace
- we kindly ask you to disinfect the equipment in the fitness room before and after use
The Hohenwart staff
Our staff has always been trained extensively and regularly. Now the training also includes the necessary hygiene measures, such as the use of masks and gloves, a rigorous handwashing routine, and other in-house cleaning and disinfection measures. A temperature check is carried out for all employees at their work start and all our employees are corona-tested regularly.
* Our inclusive services may be reduced if the security measures of the legislation require so.